The basic NLP programme is designed as an intensive 5-day course which has an optional 3-day module on Time Line Therapy ®and Coaching.
It targets anyone wanting to make positive change in their own lives and/or the lives of others such as wellness and life coaches, HR professionals, customer service and sales professionals, managers/supervisors, medical practitioners, youth workers, business consultants, educators, entrepreneurs and therapists.
The NLP component will give participants the knowledge and skills to:
- Change unwanted behaviours, undesirable habits and patterns
- Stay in a resourceful and motivated state
- Negotiate and influence with integrity
- Develop behavioural flexibility
- Develop great ethical sales skills!
- Resolve conflict and incongruence
- Communicate effectively
- Feel personally empowered!
The programme covers all the basics of NLP including the following topics:
- Introduction to NLP
- Presuppositions of NLP
- Sensory Acuity
- Rapport and Eye Patterns
- Representational Systems and Predicates
- Presuppositions in Language
- Hierarchy of Ideas
- Milton Model
- Meta Model
- State Elicitation and Anchoring
- Strategy Elicitation and Utilization
- Reframing and Parts Integration
For Certification recognized by the American Board of NLP, participants will need to complete the Time Line Therapy ® course component along with 40 hours of unsupervised practice/tasking as well as an open-book examination.